OVL/ETH

That’s the best four pairs to start!

2 Likes

vote for
eth/usdc
wbtc/usdc
and recommend stable coins paris, just because i love it so much lol

2 Likes

Agree with some folks above that WBTC/BADGER and WBT/DIGG meet your 2 criteria (10m+ on sushi).
When we revisit this topic closer to launch there might be some new projects up there - FEI/ETH could be a potential pool at that time.

2 Likes

RARI/ETH

Victory for NFTs

2 Likes

DAO/ETH,Dao组织社区将来会很火,带动大量IP进入

2 Likes

we should consider INV/ETH SNX/ETH

2 Likes

I think we should consider more. the more the better

2 Likes

测试谢谢:0xC1462425fdc766B747c7F0bd9De1883C818d2ac9,非常感谢

shall we consider eth/dai

2 Likes

Others to consider:

BOND
SFI
RUNE

2 Likes

I think you should seriously consider using Visor NFT smart vaults for this reward program, it is actually an unbelievably perfect fit.

Visor NFT smart vaults allow users to stake various LP positions, ERC20s, or NFTs into your Visor NFT smart vaults and earn rewards from multiple protocols.

My telegram is @jcxyz and I can connect you with the main devs there. (anon team).

Cheers,

jcxyz

2 Likes

Hey jcxyz, I responded on TG. Thanks for the idea!

2 Likes

Sounds good with the current pools

2 Likes

Hey there,
if the discussion is still open please consider RGT/ETH pair, cuz

• its a cool project thats going places and it might be a foot in the door to explore opportunities
  • strong and competent community, nice to get them on board
  • before new and announced tokenomics theres not a lot of stuff you can do with RGT except borrowing against it, so the chances of attracting large volumes to the farm and getting a lot of attention are pretty high
1 Like

Interesting, how would the visor smart vault be used here? Would Overlay be a hypervisor? Seems like a lot of overhead compared to a simple SLP.

fan of the RGT boys too, #3 is a really good point. Will make a note to circle back to RGT once we start launching DeFi markets.

Ya tbh after using Visor it seems quite gas intensive too. Not many straight forward answers about the benefits of using it rn besides the Uniswap V3 LP narrative.

Don’t think we’ll need it for initial token distribution.

1 Like

Vote for DAO/ETH. The community is growing.

I think ALCX/ETH is not a good idea.
ALCX have too high APY on their staking dapp’ and too much vested token hold by VCs.

1 Like