[Feedback Requested] Initial Liquidity Mining Pools

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for being here with us pre-launch. We want to build Overlay with as much community input as possible and would love to get your initial thoughts on the incentivized pools that will be eligible to receive token rewards.

Please note that these incentivized pools will also represent the potential trading pairs available on Overlay Mainnet.

Let us know what you think about the pools listed below. What else should be considered?

Minimum Requirements for Consideration:
- Pool must exist on SushiSwap
- Minimum of $10M in liquidity is optimal

WBTC/ETH
ETH/USDC
ETH/DAI
AAVE/ETH
SUSHI/ETH
SNX/ETH
YFI/ETH
COMP/ETH
UNI/ETH
MKR/ETH
LINK/ETH
CRV/ETH
ALPHA/ETH
ALCX/ETH
RUNE/ETH
OVL/ETH

6 Likes

Vote for SUSHI/ETH, SNX/ETH

4 Likes

Looking to include everything listed so far :slight_smile:

Let us know if there’s anything not on there that we should consider, thanks!

2 Likes

NFTX-ETH
Who knows where NFTs will be in a few months but representation of this market wouldn’t hurt, I guess.

3 Likes

Sorry Jacks, I misunderstood it at the first time. In this case I would like to propose some projects which have good communities such as: Bondly/ETH, MASK/ETH, Poolz/ETH, HOPR/ETH, XEND/ETH, TRIBE/ETH(not yet online but soon)

2 Likes

How about adding the OHM/DAI pool?

It’s the pool the token of OlympusDAO is traded in. Several pros from the top off my head:

• this project got a lot of momentum right now
  • incredible active, outstandingly involved and open-minded community -> potential for exposure is quite high
  • landing on the Onsen menu tomorrow
  • bonds, which are going to use the LP tokens launch tomorrow -> more liquidity

Full disclosure: I’m holding a massive bag of OHM, for good reason

edit: if interested I’d happily connect you with Zeus, the mastermind behind OlympusDAO. Pretty chill dude.

2 Likes

ETH/USDC

We cannot miss this pool :grinning:

I think INV/ETH should be considered.

1 Like

add wrapped LUNA if you want the rapidly growing LUNAtics community to support hard

1 Like

Glad to see ohmies here!

1 Like

is that necessary for having two stable related pools?

We’re on the same page :wink:

Do you think some amount of the 24M in liquidity for wLUNA/ETH on Uniswap would easily migrate over to sushi in order to participate in Overlay Liquidity incentives?

I’m not aware of any projects currently incentivizing the Uniswap wLUNA/ETH pool, plz correct me if wrong.

2 Likes

We’re fans of OlympusDAO here, I’m staking with the Ohmies :slight_smile:

Could def consider them for liquidity mining but prob not as a tradeable market till after Overlay’s bootstrapping period.

2 Likes

ETH / USDC

SUSHI / ETH

UNI / ETH

LINK / ETH

OVL/ETH
will be ok ,not too more

1 Like

SUSD/ETH, REN/ETH.

I don’t think we need too much pools at initial stage. The price should not be manipulated, that’s more important.

2 Likes

EHT/BADGER,EHT/OVL.we can attracts some real defi user by these pool

EHT/BADGER,EHT/OVL. is good

1 Like

Another one! (3, 3) my Ohmie.

Really happy to hear that, Ohmie. OHM/DAI for liquidity mining would be swell.
OHM/DAI will be quite volatile the next few days after todays bond launch I assume. Let’s see how things play out.

1 Like

WBTC/ETH
ETH/USDC
OVL/ETH

are preferred but all of the above are solid pairs

1 Like